Pineapple Coconut Upside Down Cake
- 1 cp softened butter - divided
- 1 cp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple slices, reserving 1 cp juice
- 1/2 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cp shredded coconut
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven 350.
Wrap a double layer of foil inside and over the rim of a 10 inch springform pan.
Place 1/2 cp butter in pan. Heat in over until melted. Remove. Stir in ginger and sugar. Arrange pineapple slices in pay, place a cherry half in center of each ring. Make cake with 1/2 cp butter, eggs and reserved juice. Beat for 2 min. Add coconut.
Spoon batter in pan . Place pan on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 55 min, or until toothpick is clean. Cool 5 min. Loosen springform, invert onto platter.
You'll also love
- Kristi's Mamma Kyle's Old Fashion... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Carrabba 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Orange Roughy 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas 4/5 (1 Votes)
- COCONUT JEWEL COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Buttermilk-Coconut... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Nothing Cake (Pineapple Goodie... 4/5 (1 Votes)