Chicken Egg Rolls with Red Cabbage, Mango & Lime
Wrap up a refreshing lunch with our clean egg rolls, loaded with chicken, cabbage, mango and cilantro and baked until golden brown – with just 10 minutes of hands-on time!
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in skinless
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 egg roll wrappers
Adapted from cleaneatingmag.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist a large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on sheet and roast until cooked through and no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
Meanwhile, cook brown rice according to package directions.
When chicken is cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred meat from the bone, making 2-inch pieces. Combine chicken, cabbage, mango, rice, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well.
Spoon mixture diagonally onto centers of wrappers, dividing evenly. Fold both short corners up and over filling. Fold 1 long corner to center; roll towards remaining corner. Transfer rolls to baking sheet, seam side down, and mist with cooking spray.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Grilled pork chop with balsamic... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad In Jars 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Popcorn Seasoning 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Saltimbocca 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Oeey Gooey Bars 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Kiwi-Lime Sorbet 4.5/5 (25 Votes)