Potatoe Soup with Old Fashioned Dumplings
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 14 oz. cans of chicken broth OR 3/5 cups chicken stock
- 1 1.8 oz envelope of White Sauce Mix
- 4 Large chopped potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced ham or canadian bacon
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- old fashioned dumplings 1/4 cup snipped parsley
Mix broth and white sause mix until smooth in dutch oven
Stir in Potato, onion, ham, milk. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Drop rounded teaspoon fulls onto hot soup. Return to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and fork inserted into dumpling comes out clean.
Old fashioned dumplings
1.5 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Make a well in center of flour mixture
In a small bowl lightly beat 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add mixture to flour mixture. Stir with fork until flour is moistened.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Julius Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover Corn Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe