Homemade Spicy Tartar Sauce
Adjust the heat to your liking, or leave it out entirely on this delicious low fat version of traditional tartar sauce.
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 TBS. chopped fresh chives
- 1 TBS. Creole or other spicy whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle relish
- 1 TBS. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients together, chill. Keep in covered container in refrigerator.