Cheeseburger Meatloaf And Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning (see recipe)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed crackers (Ritz recommended)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's recommended)
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup - (10 3/4 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar
- Chopped onions (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves chopped, (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together, except the bread slices and Sauce. Shape into a loaf. Line a 1 1/2-quart loaf pan with the bread slices. Place meatloaf on top. Bake loaf for 45 minutes. The bread absorbs the grease and should be discarded after loaf is removed from oven.
Sauce: Heat the soup and milk over medium heat; add the cheese. Add the chopped onions and parsley to the sauce, if desired. Pour Sauce over the meatloaf or pass at the table.
This recipe yields 4 servings.