Braised Beef & Tortellini (Olive Garden Copy Cat)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 lb boneless beef short rib (or similar tough cut of beef)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 -2 lb asiago-filled tortellini, boiled
Heat oil on high heat in a large nonstick pan.
2. Toss short ribs in flour, add to pan, and sear on all sides.
3. Reduce heat to low and add garlic; cook and stir for about 1 min.
4. Add tomato, mushrooms, Marsala wine, and Italian seasoning one at a time, allowing about 1-2 min between each for liquid to evaporate.
5. Cover pan and braise for 3 hr or until very tender, checking and stirring every 30 min to make sure liquid has not evaporated away (add more Marsala if liquid evaporates).
6. Increase heat to medium high and heat thoroughly.
7. Serve over tortellini.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Discada 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta by Trattoria Bel Paese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's One Pot Pasta Meal 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Ravioli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)