Three Cheese Spirals
- 1 package 16oz spiral pasta
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups 12oz sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups 12 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb porcess American cheese cubed
- 2 cups 8oz shredded cheddar cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the egg, sour cream and cottage cheese; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; add American and cheddar cheeses. Drain pasta; stir into cheese mixture until evenly coated.
Transfer to a greased shallow 3 qt baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 15 minutes; stir. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and edges begin to brown.