OREO BROWNIE TRIFLE
- ♦ 1 Box of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mix (you will need the additional ingredients listed on box)
- ♦ 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ♦ 1 cup powdered sugar
- ♦ 1/4 cup of Butter, softened
- ♦ 3 cups milk
- ♦ 2 small packages of instant fudge chocolate pudding
- ♦ 12 oz tub Lite Cool Whip
- ♦ 1 Box of Oreos, Crushed (save a couple whole ones for garnish)
- ♦ 8 oz tub Lite Cool Whip
Prepare and bake Brownies as instructed on box. Cool Brownies completely and set aside. (I cut the outer edge of the brownie away because I didn't want any of the harder brownie in the trifle).
Blend together Cream Cheese, butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
In a separate bowl, blend milk and pudding until thick.
Add pudding to cream cheese mixture, then fold in 12 oz tub of Cool Whip.
Now you can begin layering the Trifle! Cut up the brownies in bite size squares and place one layer of brownies on the bottom of the Trifle. Then put half of the pudding cream cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle 1/2 of the crushed Oreos for the third layer. On the Oreos, put half of the 8 oz tub of cool whip. Repeat for a total of 8 layers.
Garnish the top with the rest of the Cool Whip, some Oreo "crumbs" and a couple whole Oreos. Keep refrigerated and don't eat the whole thing at once!