Strawberry, Raspberry and Blueberry Custard Pie
Serves: 6 or more
- 1 pillsbury ready crust in a 10" pie plate
- 3 c sliced strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (put 1/4 cup of sugar in)
- 1 c heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp heaping tablespoons of flour
- 3 extra large eggs
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 c sugar
Adapted from bing.com
Place the ready made pie crust into pie place, flute the edges and polk with a fork on bottom and sides before berries go in.
Slice strawberries, put blueberries and raspberries in the bowl with 1/4 cup of sugar set aside.
Beat the eggs and mix the sugar through.
Add flour, melted butter and heavy cream, beat thoroughly.
Place all berries in the pie crust and add the egg mixture of top.
Preheat the oven to 325, bake 1 hour and turn up heat to 350 for an additional 20 minutes.
Check for doneness after 10 minutes, oven may vary.
You'll also love
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- No Bake Pumpkin Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Paleo ‘Hail Merry’ Lemon Tart... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Streusel Muffins 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Angel Strawberry Dessert 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Applesauce Salad 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake 4.1/5 (19 Votes)