Spicy Mexican Chicken & Rice
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 can fire roasted diced spicy black pepper tomatoes
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 can (10oz) tomato soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups instant brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can corn, drained
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. In bottom of crockpot layer the chicken, tomatoes, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes, tomato soup and chicken broth.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3. 30 minutes before serving, shred the chicken and add the brown rice, cheese, and corn.
4. Continue cooking additional 30 minutes on low.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato & Rice Casserole 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Turkey & Orzo Soup 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Split Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Stovetop White Chicken Chili Recipe 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Mexican Chicken... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Spanish Chicken and Rice 4.6/5 (7 Votes)