Chicken Cutlets With Cranberry Sauce
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- Flour for cutlets
- 2/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 chicken flavor cube or envelope
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
Flour and saute cutlets in oil. Remove chicken to warming plate.
When all are cooked, stir together cranberry sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch, bullion, salt, and water (use same skillet). Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Boil for 1 minute. Spoon mixture over cutlets.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Casserole 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baked... 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Torte 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cheesecake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)