Orange-Pistachio Lace Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped shelled pistachios
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir in butter in heavy med saucepan over med-low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in pistachios, sugar, flour, orange peel and salt, then stir in egg. Drop some batter by generous TBSPfuls onto prepared baking sheet, spacing 3" apart (cookies will spead).
Bake cookies until lacey and golden brown, about 15 min. Gently slide parchment paper with cookies onto rack; cool completely. Transfer cookies to paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter, lining cooled baking sheet with new parchment for each batch.
*Can be made ahead. Store between sheets of waxed paper in airtight container at room temp up to a week.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)