Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins
Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins are great served warm for breakfast/brunch or mid-day booster snack. No matter the time of day, they taste great!
- 3 bananas, mashed with a fork
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup 72% Eating Evolved Baking Chocolate, chopped into pieces (or other chocolate chips you like)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from paleomg.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract and mix together.
Then add coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and powder and a pinch of salt and mix well.
Lastly, fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter into 9 cups of a silicone muffin pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before removing from silicone pan.
You'll also love
- Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Mini Chicken Ball Salad... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Pancakes 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Meat Balls "n" Spaghetti 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Mini Muffins 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Muffins 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Soft Chocolate Cherry Muffins 4.6/5 (14 Votes)