Fast Fry Beef and Kale
This meal is so easy and so fast you wonder how it can satisfy your hungry crew. That is precisely the beauty of this dish. I used the kale from my kitchen garden and threw it in a little at a time so some bits were cooked but still a little crunchy.
In our usual Not Too Sweet style I also made a vegetarian option. For me, I substituted the meat for cubed extra firm tofu. We then finished the dish off with a classic caesar salad.
There are 0.3g net carbs, 26g protein and 5 Weight Watchers points per serving.
- 1 tbsp coconut Oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 oz ground beef (or Tofu for a vegetarian version)
- handful kale chopped
- 1 tsp cayanne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from not-too-sweet.com
Heat oil in a large pan and add onion and garlic. Fry till onion is translucent.
Add ground beef (or tofu, if using) and cayanne pepper and fry till beef is no longer pink.
Start adding kale a little bit at a time till wilted and hot.
Once kale is cooked serve hot with a caesar salad.
You'll also love
- Cheddar, Cucumber & Marmelade... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Stuffed Tomato 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach with Chickpeas and Fried... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream of Spinach Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ginger, Beef, and Green Bean Stir... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Reboot - Meal - Kale-Zucchini Stir... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)