Goat Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomato Crostini
Combine creamy goat cheese with crunchy baguette slices for this yummy crostini! Sun-dried tomatoes and chives make this appetizer extra party-worthy!
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained, minced
- 1 ⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing on bread
- 16 (1/4 inch thick) slices baguette
Adapted from oprah.com
Blend goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, chives and 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil until well blended. Set aside.
Brush baguette slices lightly with olive oil on both sides. Place under preheated broiler and toast until golden, turning once, about 2 minutes per side.
Spread each crostini liberally with goat cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet and broil until browned and melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
Can be made ahead. After cooling, store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Beef and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Paleo Aspargus Bacon Bone Broth... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamed Charred Leeks With Filo... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Whole Fish with Chile &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato Cutlet Antipasto 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Mousse Crostini with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Appetizer - Beef Tenderloin... 4/5 (1 Votes)