Skillet Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 3 tablespoons flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Roasted new potatoes, rice, or noodles, for serving
- Get Cooking: http://www.cooking.com/recipes-and-more/recipes/skillet-garlic-rosemary-chicken-thighs-recipe#ixzz3dq95WJ1X
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Coat the chicken thighs in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sear the thighs until golden brown, turning once, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Add the wine and stir gently to deglaze. Add the broth, garlic, rosemary and lemon zest. Bring the liquid to a simmer. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes longer — depending on the size of your thighs. Serve over roasted new potatoes, rice or noodles with the pan sauce.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Cooking.com. All rights reserved.
Get Cooking: http://www.cooking.com/recipes-and-more/recipes/skillet-garlic-rosemary-chicken-thighs-recipe#ixzz3dq9LJMSV
You'll also love
- Macaroni with Ground Beef Spanish... 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chi Chi's Sweet Corn Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cod baked on a bed of Salsa and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- CrockPot Turkey Meatloaf 4/5 (2 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts With... 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)