Tuscan Spicy Pepper Jelly
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- 4 ea. Red bell peppers, sliced
- 4 ea. Red Fresno chiles, or 6 dried arbol chiles
- 2 Cups of cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 Cups of sugar
- 2 Cups of white or rose wine
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pot and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes. Remove the lid in the end until reduced by half.
2. When mixture has cooled, puree in a blender; strain through a chinois.
3. Adjust thickness if to thin by reducing the sauce
4. Serve with cold/warm porchetta or cold Italian pork dishes for lunch.
You'll also love
- Pepper Jelly How to Set 0/5 (0 Votes)