Tuna Rice Casserole
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspooon paprika
- Dash ground red pepper
- 2 ans (about 6 ounces each) tuna drained
- 4 ounces sliced American cheese, cut up (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Stir the soup, milk, paprika, red pepper, tuna, cheese and rice in a 9 inch square baking dish. Cover the dish with foil.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover the dish and stir.
3. Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the tuna mixture. Bake for 20 minutes more or until hot and bubbly and the rice is tender.