Baked or fried, recipe covers both variations. Either way, these quick and easy Buffalo Pierogies are so good!
- 1 (12-ounce) box Mrs. T’s® Potato & Cheddar Mini Pierogies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 blue cheese dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Combine oil, hot sauce and chili powder; toss with the pierogies. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 16 to 18 minutes or until pierogies are puffed and browned. For best results turn over once, halfway through bake time.
Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrots and celery.
Optional: Deep fry pierogies in 350ºF oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown, as directed on box.
You'll also love
- Lemon Melting Moments 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Panera Bread™ Tomato Soup... 4.1/5 (75 Votes)
- Carrot Cake In A Mug 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe