Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 2 cups ground ham - (1 lb)
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- 12 slices sandwich bread toasted
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
Combine ham and cheese with mustard and mayonnaise. Make 6 sandwiches and cut diagonally into quarters. Arrange crust side down in a buttered 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
Lightly mix milk and eggs. Pour over sandwiches and refrigerate overnight.
Bake 40 minutes in 340 degree oven. Serve immediately with poached pears and assorted seasonal fruit.
This recipe yields ?? servings.