Cranberry orange quickbread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick cold butter, cut into pea size pieces
- 1 orange, zested
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 orange, peeled, sections removed and diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Using an electric mixer combine the flour, sugars, salt, baking soda and butter. Mix on medium high until mixture resembles finely grated cheese. Add the orange zest, juice and the egg. Mix until the mixture is just combine. Remove to a bowl and stir in the diced orange and cranberries.
Spray a loaf pan and add the batter. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through the cooking time to insure even cooking.
When done let cool for about 20 minutes and remove from loaf pan. Let cool completely before cutting.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Wild Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair with Sun dried tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash with Lemon,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Pan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sliced Blood Oranges with White... 0/5 (0 Votes)