Sugar-Free White Russian Cocktail
Have your cocktail while maintaining a healthier lifestyle with this sugar-free White Russian cocktail recipe. This alcoholic cocktail can be made one at a time for those evenings when you need a relaxing beverage, or times this recipe by 5 and mix it in a large pitcher to serve a crowd at any party or celebratory event.
- 1 jigger (1.5-ounces or 3 tablespoons) 80 proof vodka
- 1 jigger heavy cream or 1/2 jigger heavy cream mixed with 1/2 jigger water
- 1 jigger Da Vinci's Sugar-Free Kahlua-Flavored Syrup
- ice to serve
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
There are two main variations in the amounts of the main ingredients of a White Russian. The first has 2 parts vodka to 1 part each of the other 2 ingredients. The other has equal parts of all 3 ingredients.
If I want a cocktail that is less rich, I will substitute water for half of the cream. This would reduce the carbohydrate to half a gram and the calories to 174.
To make your White Russian, simple put the ingredients in a glass, stir, and add ice.
You'll also love
- Glazed Fresh Apple Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Cake with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Heavenly Divinity 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Rice Stuffing with Bacon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Stuffing 5/5 (1 Votes)