- 6 teaspoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 6 teaspoons grated cheese
- 6 teaspoons crumbled bacon or Bac-O's
- 6 teaspoons minced parsley
- Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Paprika to taste
Using a 6-cup muffin tin, place 1 teaspoon butter in each muffin cup. Gently break egg into each cup and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cheese, 1 teaspoon bacon and 1 teaspoon parsley. Add Tony's, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika to taste.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are done to desired consistency.
Serve with Cheese Grits, Strawberry Bread, Sausage and Fresh Fruit. Delicious Southern breakfast!
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.