Spinach & Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups
Lasagna dish that is easy and delicious and looks great on a plate.
- 4 cups mozzerella cheese
- 1 16oz container low fat cottage cheese-
- or a couple cups of feta if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tsp oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1 9oz package frozen spinach
- 12-15 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 24 oz jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
- a 13x9 inch baking dish
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium bowl combine 2 cups of the mozzerella and all of the other cheeses. Mix in the spinach, oregano and pepper.
Put about half of the sauce in the bottom of your baking dish.
Take several noodles and lay them out on the counter. Spread the cheese & spinach mix lightly onto each noodle. Roll it up and place in your baking dish.
Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
Bake at 375 f for 25-30 minutes.