Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 12 oz, boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 26 oz. dcan cream of chichen soup
- 1 14.75 oz can cream-style corn
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 c. water
In a 4 qt. slow cooker,combine chicken and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs.
Remove chicken from cooker, cool slightly. Chop the chicken and stir into soup in cooker.