Impossibly Easy Banana Custard Pie
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, if desired
- Caramel topping, warmed, if desired
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1.Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening or spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix bananas and lemon juice; set aside.
2.In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except whipped topping, walnuts and caramel topping until blended. Add banana mixture; stir until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3.Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
4.Spread pie with whipped topping; sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving. Store covered in refrigerator