Cranberry Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey?(or use ground beef)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (if unavailable in your grocery, omit)?
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats?
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped fine?
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice?
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped?
- 2/3 teaspoons ground allspice?
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger?
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil?
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon?
- Ground pepper to taste??
Preheat oven broiler or barbecue to medium high. If using barbecue lightly grease grills.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly and form into four patties. Grill on medium high for 5-7 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.??
Per Serving: 205 Calories; 10g Fat; 21g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 110mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat.