Tomato Zucchini Tart
- 1 ready to roll refrigerated pie crust
- 1 pkg (4.4 oz) light herb spread such as Boursin
- 4 medium size ripe tomatoes,a bout 1 lb total, thinly sliced, patted dry
- 2 medium zucchini, about 1 lb total, sliced into 1/4" coins
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9" tart pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Fit pie crust into tart pan and remove excess dough from around the edges. Prick bottom of crust all over with a fork. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 min; coo. Reduce oven temp to 350 degrees.
3. Spread cheese evenly over bottom of crust. Alternately fan tomato and zucchini slices in a decorative fashion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake tart at 350 degrees for 40 min or until crust is nicely browned and zucchini slices are fork tender. Garnish with fresh thyme; cool slightly and serve.
You'll also love
- Country Apple Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christopher's Crab Cakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Tini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Purses with Zucchini,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini, California Zucchini Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant, Tomato and Chickpea... 0/5 (0 Votes)