Monkey bread is the perfect weekend breakfast treat! Warm from the oven, serve with more butter!
- 5 cans Pillsbury biscuits, or buy cheaper store brand or at Aldi’s, SaveALot
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine (or butter)
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- Nuts and raisins, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Generously grease a bundt pan.
Cut each biscuit into quarters & roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Layer in the bundt pan (You may also layer in nuts, raisin, coconut, etc.)
Melt margarine (or butter) add light brown sugar and mix. Pour over dough. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes. I put aluminum foil over the top so that it doesn't burn.
You'll also love
- Melting Snowman Cookies 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- 5 Minute Pumpkin Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Pancake Bites 4.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (85 Votes)