Monkey bread is the perfect weekend breakfast treat! Warm from the oven, serve with more butter!
- 5 cans Pillsbury biscuits, or buy cheaper store brand or at Aldi’s, SaveALot
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine (or butter)
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- Nuts and raisins, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Generously grease a bundt pan.
Cut each biscuit into quarters & roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Layer in the bundt pan (You may also layer in nuts, raisin, coconut, etc.)
Melt margarine (or butter) add light brown sugar and mix. Pour over dough. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes. I put aluminum foil over the top so that it doesn't burn.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (435 Votes)