Easy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut
Weeknight recipe check list, 1. easy, 2. quick and 3. delicious. This Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut checks out on all 3. Enjoy!
- 1 package Simply Potatoes with onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound smoked sausage, or favorite sausage enough for 4 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) or canned sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
In a large skillet, sauté the potatoes in oil for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add the sausage, sauerkraut, chicken broth and salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Juicer Orange Pulp Scones 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Strawberry Curd 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple Bacon Coleslaw 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Pasta 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Lamb-Bacon Burgers with Spicy Aioli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pizza Dough Sausage Roll 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)