Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwiches
Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwiches is the perfect way to enjoy turkey after Thanksgiving. Sweet and savory, you'll absolutely love it!
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 8 teaspoons mango chutney
- 4 sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced turkey
- Cooking spray or softened butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Combine parsley & apple.
Spread each of 4 bread slices with 2 teaspoons of chutney. Top evenly with cheese, turkey, apple mixture & remaining bread slices.
Coat with cooking spray. Heat large skillet over med heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn, cover & cook 2 minutes until cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Corned Beef Sliders on Potato... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip 4/5 (2 Votes)
- A.1. Horseradish Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cha-Cha-Cha Cherry Dump Cake 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Peach Dump Cake 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lili Deutsch's Hungarian Veal... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Indian-Style Nachos with Warm... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Bars with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)