Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwiches
Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwiches is the perfect way to enjoy turkey after Thanksgiving. Sweet and savory, you'll absolutely love it!
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 8 teaspoons mango chutney
- 4 sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced turkey
- Cooking spray or softened butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Combine parsley & apple.
Spread each of 4 bread slices with 2 teaspoons of chutney. Top evenly with cheese, turkey, apple mixture & remaining bread slices.
Coat with cooking spray. Heat large skillet over med heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn, cover & cook 2 minutes until cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Mixed Berry Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- basil-and-garlic-stuffed chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Idaho Sunrise (Baked Eggs and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Aunt Pearl's Pecan Crescent Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Apple Doughnuts 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Pie Ice Cream 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan with... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicks-on-the-Ranch Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)