- Gliding Calm Rub/Marinade
- -ginger powder
- -brown sugar/honey (or another sweetening agent!)
- -sesame oil
- -rice wine vinegar (optional)
- -soy sauce (optional)
- -chili sauce (optional)
- -onion or garlic powder may also be added
- -or for a twist…PUMPKIN SPICE (seen here)
1) Start with a block of firm (or extra firm) tofu and slice it into about 10 pieces, each 1/4 an inch thick. Then cut those in half as well and press them firmly with a paper towel or clean dish cloth to soak up the excess moisture. Then cut into cubes.
2) Heat the oven to 400 or 425 degrees.
3) Coat with the rub on all sides.
4) Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until sides are brown & crispy.
Depending on how thick you cut your tofu, the cooking time will vary.