Summer Blue Burger Salad
- 3 Tbsp. cider vingegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 1/4 in-thick slices red onion
- 4 veggie burgers
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, toasted
Combine vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a jar with tight fitting lid. cover and shake well.
Brush onion on both sides with some vinegar mixture. Grill onion and frozen burgers over medium heat for 4-6 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill.
Arrange lettuce on individual plates. Cut burgers into strips. Separate onion into rings. Place burgers and onion on top of lettuce. Sprinkle with blue cheese and walnuts. Shake vinegar mixture and drizzle over salads.