Apple Raspberry Crisp
- 5 medium tart apples (5 cups), peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons firm margarine or butter
- ice cream if desired
HEAT oven to 350. Spray rectangular pan, 9x9x2 with cooking spray.
MIX apples and 1/4 cup sugar. Spread evenly in pan; top with raspberries.
MIX flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, the oats and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in margarine, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
BAKE about 50 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)