Baked fruit compote
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup wine
- 16 oz dried apricot
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks in juice not drainined
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 6mins
1. Heat over to 350. have a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
2. Dissolve sugar in wine. Put dried and canned fruit in baking dish and add mixture and stir to mix. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 1 hour until most of liquid is absorbed. Unover, cool and transfer to a serving dish; dover and refigerate overnight.
4. Serve cold or at room temprature.