Broccoli Rabe, Black Olive and Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 pound broccoli rabe
- 1/16 cup Kalamata olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastery sheet and gently roll out to a 14x12 inch rectangle. Transfer pastery to a baking sheet and prick all over with a fork. Chill covered at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
Preheat oven to 400
Have ready a bowl of ice and cold water. Trim 1 inch from bottom of broccoli stems. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, Blanche broccoli for 30 seconds and transfer to ice water to stop cooking. Drain well in a colander and pat dry. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces and transfer to a bowl. Pit and chop olives. Mince garlic. Add olives, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste to broccoli and toss well. Into another bowl coarsely grate mozzarella and chill covered.
Bake pastry in middle of oven until golden, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pastery leaving a 1/2 inch border on all sides. Spread broccoli mixture evenly on top of cheese and bake in middle of oven 10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle oil over pizza.
You'll also love
- Christopher's Crab Cakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork with sweet Hungarian Paprika 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Tini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASSOVER BROCCOLI/POTATO KUGEL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Florets With Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)