Baked Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- 4 cups raw, sliced mushrooms (I used baby bellas and white mushrooms, but any kind will work)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from pumpkinnspice.com
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Roughly chop mushrooms or leave whole, if desired.
3. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and Paremsan cheese.
4. Toss to combine, ensuring that mushrooms are evenly coated.
5. Spread mushrooms in an even layer on a large baking tray.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until mushrooms turn a golden brown color.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Lavender Hand Pies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- EASY STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sole with Garlic Almond Caper Sauce 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Portobella Mushroom Burger 4.8/5 (4 Votes)