Creamy Key Lime Chicken Enchiladas
Creamy, bright with the distinct citrus flavor of key limes, hearty and flavorful chicken enchiladas are a fantastic dinner for your family tonight.
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 2 1/2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (6-ounce) containter Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso® enchilada sauce (hot or medium)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded, about 2 ounces
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook onion, chiles and chicken over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until chicken is warm and onion is starting to turn translucent. Remove from heat; stir in yogurt, 1/4 cup of the cilantro, and the lime juice. Stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up; place seam side down in baking dish. Spread remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle remaining cilantro over enchiladas; serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)