Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 1 box (2.75 oz) vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 2 C. heavy cream
- 1 C. water
- 3 large eggs
- 7 slices cinnamon raisin bread (toasted & cut into cubes)
- 3/4 C. mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 1 ½ qt. baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium size saucepan, combine pudding mix, cream, and water. Bring to simmer over med. Heat. In small bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir about ½ C. hot pudding into eggs. Stir egg mix back into saucepan; cook, stirring continuously for 1 min.
3. Place half bread cubes into dish. Pour half pudding over bread; sprinkle with ½ C. chocolate chips. Repeat layering.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes.