Hole-in-One Father’s Day Cupcakes
Make Dad these adorable golf cupcakes for his special day! These Hole-in-One Father’s Day Cupcakes are sure to be a hit at your Father's Day cookout.
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on cake mix box
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Creamy Deluxe Vanilla Frosting
- 3 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 1/3 cup green candy sprinkles
- 24 coloured straws
- Coloured paper and tape
- 24 white gum balls or other round white candies
Adapted from vivredelicieusement.ca
Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
Make cupcakes as directed on box. Cool completely.
Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
On one side of each cupcake, sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs for “sand.” On other side of cupcake, sprinkle generous 1/2 teaspoon green sprinkles for “grass.”
Cut straws into 3 1/2-inch lengths. Cut colored paper into flags. Tape each flag to one end of each straw piece; poke into cupcake. Gently press one gum ball into each cupcake for golf ball.