- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 8 ounces spinach linguine noodles cooked
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place shrimp in large bowl. Mix oil, wine, seasonings, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce for marinade. Marinate shrimp for 4 hours.
Place shrimp in shallow baking dish in single layer close together. Spoon 1/4 of marinade over shrimp. Dot with pats of butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs over top.
Bake at 500 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan over each serving. Serve over spinach linguine. Bon Appetit!
This recipe yields ?? servings.