Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- 1/2 C unsalted butter
- 3/4 C. finely chopped celery
- 3/4 C. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 C. carrot finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 C. flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and diced (I did not use that much)
- 3/4 C. fresh spinach julienne cut
- 16 ounce potato gnocchi (found in pasta aisle, vacumn sealed pkg in a box
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
Melt butter in a large skillet. Then add onions, celery, carrots, and garlic and saute until soft. Add flour and mix well.
Put in pan with half & half, chicken stock, chicken, gnocchi, spinach and seasonings. Simmer on low for 30ish minutes. Then let thicken.