Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups crushed OREO Cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. sifted powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup mixed berries
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan). Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set if using a silver springform pan. (Or, bake at 300°F for 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan.) Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with powdered sugar and berries just before serving.