Adobo Seasoned Baked Chicken Wings
340 calories, 10 g crbs, 22 g protein, 23 g fat
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 to 2 Tbsp red hot sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 40 chicken wings- rinsed and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped oregano or 2 tsp of dried oregano
1. Preheat over to 450
2. Stir together nectar, honey and hot sauce, season with salt and pepper. set aside.
3. mix garlic, onion an dtumeric in small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp of salt and 1 tsp of black pepper. Toss with wings in bowl with oil.
4. Transfer wings onto baking sheet in single layer. Bake 20 minutes. Trun wings and continue backing for another 20 minutes. Remove wings from oven, generously brush with the glaze. Continue baking for 10 more minutes until cooked through.
5. Move to platter and sprinkle with oregano.