Macaroni Grill Parmeson Crusted Sole with Lemon Buerre Blanc
- 4 Sole fillets - 6-8 oz. (If the fillets are smaller, you can use 8 instead of 4)
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Lemon beurre blanc (See recipe below.)
In a food processor blend panko, parmesan and parsley until fine. Transfer to a shallow pan. In a separate pan whip eggs and milk until well combined. In a third pan place the flour.
Take the sole fillets and season with salt, pepper and powdered garlic. Dredge sole in flour, then egg wash and finally in the parmesan/panko mix. Pat the parmesan and panko into the sole until the mix sticks to the fish.
In a large sauté pan heat butter and olive oil until hot. Carefully place sole in the pan and shake the pan to make sure the fish doesn’t stick. When sole is golden brown, flip over and continue to cook. When sole is done (120° F internally), transfer to plate and top with lemon beurre blanc.
Lemon Beurre Blanc
Yields 1 cup
1 cup white wine
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon shallots, minced
4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/4 lb butter – unsalted, chilled, cut into cubes
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
In a sauce pan over medium high heat, combine wine, vinegar and shallots. Reduce until almost a syrup consistency. Add cream and continue to cook reducing by half. Turn the heat to low and add butter cubes 2 at a time while stirring until all the butter is added and sauce is a creamy consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: If the butter is not chilled it will not incorporate into the sauce. Also if the wine mixture is not reduced far enough the sauce will be runny.
You'll also love
- Macaroni Grill Orzo and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Two-Ingredient Creamy Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE TARRAGON MARINADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olallieberry Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Passionfruit Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni moose casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)