- 2 pounds bulk sausage
- 1 pound process American cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1 pound) sliced party rye bread
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and seasonings; stir until cheese is melted. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons hot mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
2. Freeze pizzas or bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
*To use frozen pizzas: Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 dozen.
**Nutrition Facts: 2 party pizzas equals 234 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 792 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.