From the kitchen of Keith
- 1 ) 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. finely chopped nuts
- 2 ) 1 - 8oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. powder sugar
- 1 c. whipped cream
- 3 ) 2 pkg instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
1) Mix well and press into 9 x 13 pan and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool this before going on to step 2.
2) Mix the cream cheese, powder sugar and whipped cream. Carefully spread over crust from step 1.
3)Mix the pudding and milk until it thickens a bit. Pour over cream cheese.
4) Then spread a thin layer of whipped cream followed by a sprinkle of nuts.