Sausage Cheese Balls
- 1 1 lb. package Jimmy Dean sausage
- 3/4 c. all purpose baking mix
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 1/4 c. finely chopped celery
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir well. Form into 1" balls and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 18-20 min. Remove from oven and cool 5 min. before removing from pan. Serve with cocktail forks or toothpicks.
Note: may be prepared ahead and frozen uncooked. Thaw on baking sheet 15 min and then bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 min.