Major dessert comfort food.
- 1 yellow cake mix (You could change it up with any flavor cake mix)
- 1 large can of Pineapple chunks with the juice (or peaches, fruit cocktail)
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (if you like nuts)
- 8 pats of butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Add yellow dry cake mix to a well greased or buttered baking dish, dump a can of pineapple chunks with the juice, (don't mix it) spread or dollop on a can of cherry pie filling, top with coconut, a few chopped pecans, Half a stick of butter pats over the top and bake for 35 minutes. Yum. great warm with ice cream. You could use a can of peaches, with the juice instead of pineapple, or a can of fruit cocktail for that matter.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)