Triple Berry Cherry Pie
- 1 pkg. (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 C. (8 oz) sliced strawberries
- 1 C. fresh blueberries
- 1 C. fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine sugar and cornstarch. Add berries, lemon zest & juice. Mix gently to coat fruit.
2. Place one crust in deep dish pie plate. Using pastry brush, brush crust with some of the egg white.
3. Fold cherry pie filling into fruit mixture. Spoon into crust.
4. Bake 55-60 minutes. Cool 3-4 hours before serving.